Betting on fire extinguishers and sprinklers to protect your kitchen just isn’t enough. In fact, many jurisdictions now require more advanced forms of fire protections. These systems deploy large doses of heavy-duty fire-extinguishing chemicals to put fires out and keep them from re-igniting. However, their complexity means they can be tricky to install and service. That’s why Steel Mountain Fire and Safety is here to help.
Key Functions of the Ansul R-102 Kitchen Fire Suppression System
Fire professionals across America know Ansul as the brand that protects more kitchens than any other. That’s why Steel Mountain is proud to sell and install the Ansul R-102 Fire Suppression System. It’s a state-of-the-art safety system with a feature set that makes it the most versatile and effective on the market:
- Extinguishes flash fires and creates a chemical blanket that rapidly cools hot surfaces and prevents re-flash.
- Automation options available to minimize human input and error.
- Easily integrates with many existing fire-suppression systems.
- Available in Appliance-Specific mode (targeting particular danger zones) and Overlapping mode (creating a designated area of fire-suppression coverage.)
How Steel Mountain Helps Maintain Your System
At Steel Mountain, we understand there is much more to a job than just installation. Training, maintenance, and testing are all essential to a properly functioning system. We provide:
- Kitchen hood cleaning services to combat the buildup of grease and grime that can cause fires and air quality issues.
- Training for employees on how to prevent and extinguish fires.
- Regular testing and maintenance for your fire suppression system.
- Advice from professionals trained in NFPA-17 on how to maximize your fire safety and readiness.
- Fire extinguisher sales and employee training on extinguisher use.
Installing and servicing a fire suppression system is a complex process than can feel like an impossible obstacle. But it doesn’t have to be! We’re a company of fire prevention and suppression professionals who love to use our expertise to help others succeed.
To get started with a free assessment and quote, call 833-686-3473 or contact us online. We’ve helped restaurants, schools, churches, and other institutions across North Carolina. Let us help you, too!