A lot can go wrong in a commercial kitchen, but fire is perhaps the most dangerous threat. That’s why fire safety in commercial kitchens is a true non-negotiable for anyone operating a food service business. For businesses in the Research Triangle area, Steel Mountain Fire and Safety is consequently the #1 choice for fire safety servicing. We offer kitchen hood cleaning, fire extinguisher servicing, fire suppression system installation, and more.
Exhaust Hood Cleaning
Your kitchen’s exhaust hood picks up all kinds of substances during normal operation. Grease, dirt, and combustion by-products accumulate quickly inside the hood, fan, and ductwork. We’ve talked before on our blog about how to know when to have your exhaust hood serviced. Ultimately, it comes down to this: if you don’t remember when the last time was, you’re probably overdue.
Steel Mountain provides quick, thorough, and professional kitchen hood cleaning services. We have specially designed our process to give you the ultimate clean:
- 330° Fahrenheit steam-cleaning destroys even old, caked-on grease and grime.
- Thorough cleaning includes fan housing and ductwork — we get the hard-to-reach places that can still start fires.
- Our fire safety pros are NFPA-trained to keep your business in line with all applicable regulations.
Fire Extinguisher Services
Running a commercial kitchen is hard work, but don’t let fire extinguisher maintenance slip through the cracks. Steel Mountain’s fire extinguisher servicing programs will keep you up to date and save you a hefty fine or worse. Here’s what we offer:
- OSHA-compliant fire extinguisher training for all employees — save money by scheduling time to train your whole staff
- Fire extinguisher inspection to ensure that all extinguishers are in the right locations and fully charged
- A variety of the top extinguisher brands for sale, including Kidde, Amerex, and Ansul
Fire Suppression Installation and Servicing
A state-of-the-art fire suppression system is one of the most important investments in any commercial kitchen. Whether you’re servicing your current system or installing a new one, Steel Mountain offers the professional service you need.
- Consultation with fire suppression experts who can help you determine what your establishment needs
- Professional installation and servicing for top-of-the-line products like the Ansul R-102 system
- Retrofitting options to bring older systems up to code
The Ultimate Solution for Fire Safety in Commercial Kitchens
We understand that fire safety can be a headache for busy restaurant owners. But there’s no playing games with fire safety in commercial kitchens — you absolutely must be up to code.
At Steel Mountain, we help businesses succeed by taking the hassle out of fire safety servicing. We have over 20 years of experience; therefore, our trained professionals respect your time and your business. For estimates and consultations, call 833-686-3473 or use our contact form. Don’t play with fire — trust Steel Mountain for your fire safety needs.